Holini is a boutique Google Ads and Analytics agency that helps B2B tech companies across the globe drive continuous business growth through data-driven marketing. To help us create the best results for our clients, we are looking for people with the right mix of passion and technical knowledge.
Why choose Holini?
There are many reasons, such as:
- The personal development budget and flexible hours.
- You'll be working with international companies and enjoying the remote job opportunity with home office compensation.
- At Holini, you'll be able to have regular mentoring, an inspiring work environment, and a flat hierarchy
- Top-tier salary (base salary 44.000€ + bonus on average 25.000€, depending on the contract type)
- And last but not least, you'll be working with a fantastic team and taking part in Holini events.
Our team operates remotely, but we utilize a coworking space located in Spring Hub, Tallinn. Check out who will be your teammates at Holini!
Our core values
- Believe in people
- Enjoy what you do
- Encourage continuous growth
- Develop long-term relationships
- Act with integrity
- Provide value
Working at Holini:
When founding Holini, our goal was to break the agency status quo and do something unheard of – make the team members' happiness our no. 1 priority. This means constant learning, fair pay, only working with carefully chosen clients, and ensuring no one is overbooked. At Holini, we encourage our team members' personal and professional growth, support each other and create a people-first culture where everyone's opinions matter and things get done together. Our goal is to build relationships based on trust, resulting in happy, passionate, loyal customers and colleagues.
In general, on your typical workday as a Google Ads Consultant, you will:
- Create and execute Google Ads strategies for your clients. This includes setting goals, building and managing Google Ads campaigns, data analysis, testing, copywriting, and learning.
- Have regular calls with clients to proactively share your insights and knowledge, define goals, monitor performance, and help grow the clients' businesses.
- Collaborate with our team members on strategy creation, research, analysis, and optimization efforts.
- Keep yourself constantly up to date with the latest digital marketing tools and methods.
As an ideal candidate:
- You have at least one year of experience in digital marketing and are eager to specialize in Google Ads.
- You're interested in new technologies, fast-growing B2B, SaaS, and subscription-based companies.
- You have excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- You're highly organized and detail-oriented – you do your research, plan, prioritize, set goals, and stick to them.
- You can be engaging and persuasive during client meetings.
- You're thorough and have an analytical mind – you think in terms of numbers, not gut feeling.
- You're a proactive and self-driven person who gets things done on time without micromanaging.
- You're a curious person who's always trying to improve your knowledge by reading industry blogs, listening to podcasts, and attending conferences.
- You take your job seriously but yourself.. not too much – you like to have fun, too.
- It is possible for you to work remotely from any location within the UTC-1 to UTC+4 time zones.
Sounds like you?
Our hiring team will be excited to review your application!
We will do our best to process applications quickly, but please be patient as we are a small team and want to provide each application the attention it deserves. Rest assured, you will receive a response from us no matter what.
Know a friend who would be interested in this role?
Refer them to us and earn a 500€ referral bonus after they've passed the trial period!
Click HERE and find out how you can do that!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying